We are registered as Eurasian Patent Attorneys and can represent our clients before the Eurasian Patent Office.
So we invite your attention to general advantages of a Eurasian Patent.
EA patent covers 8 countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan)with the territory more than the territory of USA and Canada.
- Only ONE patent application should be filed. It is NOT necessary to enter national phases in all contracting states.
- Only a Russian translation is required for all states.
- The states are designated AFTER grant.
- EAPO is an International Organization, independent of all political or economical situations in contracting States.
- Accelerated examination is now available for the additional fee.
A PCT application may enter its Regional Stage in EAPO in 31 (thirty one) month from its priority date. The required documents for filing a Eurasian patent application are :
- PCT application as published;
- International Search Report; if any;
- Preliminary Examination Report, if any;
- Russian translation of the specification;
- power of attorney (simply signed);
- document, certifying payment of fees.
Duration of protection is 20 years