EURASIAN PATENT - Regional Phase of a PCT application
Late payment of the filing and examination fees is allowed with a 20% and 50% surcharge.
- Power of Attorney form for Eurasian patent (signed).
- Russian translation.
A Power of Attorney and a Russian translation thereof should be submitted within 2 months from the filing date.
The cost of filing a Eurasian patent application will depend upon the number of patent claims and presence of the International Search Report (ISR).
Basic filing fee for Eurasian patent application will five patent claims is about 400 euro or 300 euro in presence of ISR
Additional filing fee for each patent claim over
- five is 55 euro;
- twenty is 60 euro;
- fifty is 70 euro.
- 430 euro for one independent patent claim
- for a group of inventions
- 430 euro for the first independent patent claim,
- 285 euro for the second independent patent claim,
- 140 euro for the third and each further patent claim
Advantages of the Eurasian Patent SystemOnly ONE is sufficient:
ONE Application, ONE Attorney, ONE Translation, ONE Patent, ONE point for Payment of All Fees and ALL it for 8 (EIGHT) COUNTRIES
NO other Translations, NO Legalizations, NO designation of contracting States on the filing Stage, NO Designation fees, NO Validation in contracting States, NO annuities before granting and during 3 years/
- A PCT patent application may enter its Regional Stage in EurAsian patent Office in 31(thirty one) months from its priority date. A missed term may be restored within 2 months;
- The Eurasian Patent Convention is modern, advanced and adapted to the needs of the applicants.
- The proceedings under the Eurasian Patent Conventionare flexibleas in acceleration of the procedure and in extension or restoration of deadline terms.
- The average term of the Eurasian patent granting procedure is 1 - 2 years.
- An accelerated examination may be conducted within 1 month
- EurAsian Patent Office is an International Organization independent of all political or economic situations in the contracting States.
- Examination is carried by the best examiners from Contracting States and decision to grant is made by the Collegium of 3 Examiners from different States.