Regional Phase of a PCT application in EURASIA
- a number of a PCT patent application;
- advance payment of filing and examination fees
Late payment of the filing and examination fees is allowed with a 20% and 50% surcharge.
- Power of Attorney form (signed).
- Russian translation.
A Power of Attorney and a Russian translation thereof should be submitted within 2 months from the filing date.
of filing a Eurasian patent application will depend upon the number of patent claims and presence of the International Search Report (ISR).
Basic filing fee
for five patent claims is 400 euro or 300 euro in presence of ISR
Additional filing fee
for each patent claim over
- five is 55 euro;
- twenty is 60 euro;
- fifty is 70 euro.
Free cost estimation is available upon a request.
- 430 euro for one independent patent claim
- for a group of inventions
- 430 euro for the first independent patent claim,
- 285 euro for the second independent patent claim,
- 140 euro for the third and each further patent claim
Advantages of the Eurasian Patent System
ONE Application, ONE Attorney, ONE Translation, ONE Patent, ONE point for Payment of All Fees and All it for 8 (EIGHT) COUNTRIES
NO other Translations, NO Legalizations, NO designation of contracting States on the filing Stage, NO Designation fees, NO Validation in contracting States, NO annuities before granting and during 3 years/
- A PCT patent application may enter its Regional Stage in EAPO in 31(thirty one) months from its priority date. A missedtermmayberestoredwithin 2 months;
- The Eurasian Patent Convention is modern, advanced and adapted to the needs of the applicants.
- The proceedings under the Eurasian Patent Conventionare flexibleas in acceleration of the procedure and in extension or restoration of deadline terms.
- The average term of the Eurasian patent granting procedure is 1 - 2 years.
- An accelerated examination may be conducted within 1 month
- EAPO is an International Organization independent of all political or economic situations in the contracting States.
- Examination is carried by the best examiners from Contracting States and decision to grant is made by the Collegium of 3 Examiners from different States.