RUSSIAN or/and BELARUSIAN PATENTS
The required documents for Immediate filing a patent application are:
- specification with claims and drawings;
- full names and addresses of the applicant and the inventors;
To be filed later - Russian translation of the description;
- power of attorney (simply signed);
For PCT applications:
- PCT application as published; if any
- International Search Report; if any;
- Preliminary Examination Report, if any;
- Russian translation of the decsription;
- power of attorney( simply signed);
Kindly note that under the Patent Laws of Russia and Belarus, a PCT application may enter its National Phase in
months from its priority date.
Duration of Patents - 20 years from the date of national/international filing.